The CSTC Library and Archives is closed until further notice.
How can we help?
We also offer services to CSTC and CSFN member Nations on request. Please let us help you with any of the following:
- Consultation or assistance related to curatorial, library, archival, memory projects, and records and information management
- Conservation and disaster planning for damaged collections
- Workshops and training sessions on collections management, cataloguing, database design and implementation, digitization and more
- Job opportunities and internships for community members interested in the library and archival profession
- Free digitization services and use of digitization lab equipment
- Research and document discovery
- Reference services
- Grant writing and letters of support
- Back-up and long-term storage options